Basic Life Support
This course includes critical concepts of one and two rescues CPR; current knowledge on BLS from 2010 guideline for CPR: briefing, coaching and support for hands on skills by practice while watching (PWW), Chain of survival of American Heart Association (AHA), Adult and Infant CPR and choking, while reinforcing the affective domain during the process.
However, the main concern is to reduce disability and death from acute circulatory and respiratory emergency by improving the CHAIN OF SURVIVAL in every community and every health care system.
WHY LEARN CPR?
• Cardiac arrests are more common than you think, and they can happen to anyone at any time.
• Nearly 383,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests occur annually, and 88 percent of cardiac arrests occur at home.
• Many victims appear healthy with no known heart disease or other risk factors.
• Sudden cardiac arrest is not the same as a heart attack.
• Sudden cardiac arrest occurs when electrical impulses in the heart become rapid or chaotic, which causes the heart to suddenly stop beating.
• A heart attack occurs when the blood supply to part of the heart muscle is blocked. A heart attack may cause cardiac arrest.
TOPIC: BASIC LIFE SUPPORT
DATE: 16 APRIL 2016, Saturday
VENUE: KOMPLEKS DAGANGAN MAHKOTA, KUANTAN PAHANG
FEE: RM200per pax
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- Kompleks Dagangan Putra
RM 200 per person FULL
- Venue Address
- Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Kuantan, Pahang Malaysia